Updated: November 12, 2020
OUR DOORS ARE LOCKED TO ENSURE WE PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING
TO OUR VALUED PATIENTS
- All patients need to call our office at 204-775-2020 upon arrival. We request that you wash your hands and wear your mask upon coming in to our office to protect staff and other patients.
- If you have travelled within the last 14 days, have flu-like/COVID symptoms (cold, cough, fever, muscle aches, sore throat, sneezing, loss of taste and smell, conjuctivitis "pink eye", etc), have contact with any COVID-19 patient or have been tested for COVID-19 recently, we ask that you reschedule your appointment once you're cleared.
- MASK AND APPOINTMENT ARE MANDATORY.
- Please cover mouth/nose when coughing or sneezing against sleeve, if Kleenex is not available.
- Please do not arrive too early for your appointment. If you do, we ask that you wait outside our office or in your car.
- To prevent overcrowding in our office, we ask that you come to your appointment alone, unless a guardian or representative is needed.
APPOINTMENTS ARE NEEDED FOR FRAME ADJUSTMENTS/REPAIRS & FRAME DROP-OFFS
WE OFFER CURBSIDE PICK-UP IF YOU CHOOSE TO PAY OVER THE PHONE.
WE KNOW THAT THIS IS A DIFFICULT AND CONFUSING TIME. WE GREATLY APPRECIATE YOUR COOPERATION AND UNDERSTANDING.